If your situation is an emergency or you are in danger, please report the incident to Security by ringing  0161 295 3333 and/ or the Police on 999 (for emergencies)  or 101 for non emergencies BEFORE you use Report & Support.

Crisis information can be found here

We recommend that you download the Safe Zone app so you can quickly alert Security of anything that happens.

For wellbeing and mental health support, contact our 24-hour Student CareFirst telephone helpline

Offensive Materials can now be reported using this platform. This could include leaflets, stickers, graffiti etc. 

Women who have experienced FGM can access a range of support including emotional support and counselling, deinfibulation (surgery to open to vagina in cases where type 3 FGM has taken place) and general information through National FGM Support Clinics.  Walk in appointments are available, but the NHS strongly advise women to seek referrals through GP’s and health professionals. You can find a list of services available across the UK (including Manchester) through the FGM Network 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened