At Salford we want to be an anti-racist University. We believe that racism is under reported and we want to change this. If you have witnessed  racism or been a victim of racism (including micro aggressions)  it is important that you report it here. We will take it seriously and we will provide you with support.  
You may be concerned about the consequences of making a complaint in case it affects your relationship with the person concerned, or you may be worried that you might suffer victimisation for having brought the complaint. If you are concerned about this, please make this known when you make your complaint. University staff will then be able to work with you to decide how best to address your concerns.
 Remember all forms of racism are #NeverOK
 The NSPCC are the UK’s leading children’s charity and are a great source of information about issues relating to children’s safety and wellbeing. The following pages have information about the types of child abuse children may face and how to spot the signs.

Citizens Advice is a network of charities that offer free advice around a range of issues online, over the phone and in person. The pages below contain more information about child abuse and how to get help. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/family/children-and-young-people/child-abuse/

Below you will find information from the Government on how to report child abuse if you have concerns https://www.gov.uk/report-child-abuse

If you are a child and would like to speak to someone about your concerns or get advice and support you can call Childline on 0800 1111 or visit https://www.childline.org.uk/ 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened