If your situation is an emergency or you are in danger, please report the incident to Security by ringing  0161 295 3333 and/ or the Police on 999 (for emergencies)  or 101 for non emergencies BEFORE you use Report & Support.

Crisis information can be found here

We recommend that you download the Safe Zone app so you can quickly alert Security of anything that happens.

For wellbeing and mental health support, contact our 24-hour Student CareFirst telephone helpline

Offensive Materials can now be reported using this platform. This could include leaflets, stickers, graffiti etc. 

The University has a well established safeguarding process which you can find out about on the safeguarding webpages
The University‚Äôs Counselling & Wellbeing Service provides a listening ear and can also support you if you want to know what next steps might be available for you. Their services are completely confidential. This client confidentiality will only be broken if the counsellors think there is a risk to you or someone else, or if there is a legal duty.  How to contact Counselling & Wellbeing
If you are aware or concerned that Child  Abuse is happening,  about to happen, or is in danger of  happening, then this is a safeguarding issue and should be raised by making a report on R&S or by contacting a Designated Safeguarding Officer (see web pages above)

There are two ways you can tell us what happened