There are a few ways you can approach this depending on the situation and your relationship with the person. You could try talking about your concerns for them, though this may not be advisable in all situations.
You can talk to us at Salford about your concerns. You may want to approach a tutor or member of staff about your worries or you could speak to a member of the Wellbeing Team or the Student's Union. You can also report concerns to the University Security Service.

You can also report here on
Report & Support.

If you are concerned someone is about to commit a crime or act or terrorism you can call 999. If you are worried but there is no immediate danger you can call Police non-emergency on 101. You can also report concerns through the governments Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321.
If you come across information on the internet or in any other form that concerns you and you think it may be promoting extremism or terrorism, you can report it through the government's website or if you prefer report it here at Report & Support

You can find out more about the University of Salford approach to the UK Governments Prevent Strategy here.

You can find out more about radicalisation and extremism through the following resources: