If the report you are making is an emergency or you are in danger, please report the incident to Security  by ringing  0161 295 3333 and/ or the Police on 999 (for emergencies)  or 101 for non emergencies BEFORE you use Report & Support.

Crisis information can be found here

We recommend that you download the Safe Zone app so you can quickly alert Security of anything that happens.

For wellbeing and mental health support, contact our 24-hour Student CareFirst telephone helpline

OFFENSIVE MATERIAL - we are now encouraging colleagues and students to report any offensive material that you see on campus. This could include leaflets, stickers, graffiti etc.  You can upload images of the material to let us know. Please use the WITH CONTACT DETAILS option to do this. 

Forced Marriage Protection Orders (FMPO’s) are a type of injunction made at the Family Court which can protect someone from forced marriage by placing legally binding conditions and directions on a person or persons trying force someone into marriage. FMPO’s can be applied for by both adults and children (under 18). They can be made in an emergency, to ensure that these protections are in place straightaway if someone believes they are at imminent risk. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened