You can report the drink spiking to the police by calling 999 if you or someone else is hurt or in immediate danger. If on campus, you can contact on-campus security by calling 0161 295 3333 or through the SafeZone App for additional support. 

Use our confidential Report & Support system to report any incident of drink spiking. You can also report on behalf of someone else or anonymously. Your designated Report & Support contact will give you clear, comprehensive advice on all the support available to you. 

In addition: